Hope you and your family are doing well.
As students wrap up the school year, I want to pass on information for Thompson Rivers University Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering.
With the current situation, some students may be deciding to stay closer to home this fall or wondering how they can continue on with their University education if they are needing to be at home, TRU may be that option for them.. All our courses for SENG will be ONLINE this fall, so students are able to join our program no matter where they live.
The deadline to apply has been extended to June 30th!
If you know of any interested student, please let me know there is still time to apply to the Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering at TRU for Fall 2020, however, with limited seats once they are full we won’t be able to accept any more students. For students to take advantage of the lower academic requirements they must apply NOW.
High School Admission Requirements
1. BC Grade 12 (or equivalent).
2. BC English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
3. Pre-Calculus 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
4. Physics 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
5. Chemistry 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent). (You will still be considered for admission if you do not fulfill the Chemistry 12 requirements, however you may have to complete an extra Chemistry course)
If you or any student have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Thanks and hope you have a great weekend,
Kammi Madsen B.Sc., M.Sc.
Engineering Advisor and Accreditation Coordinator
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Applied Science
P: 778-471-8698 | OM 2802
Thompson Rivers University
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8